[Fredslist] Welcome to Stu Kamen and Jo Haramis - Gotham Suffolk's Newest Members!

Deidre Siegel dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com
Fri Sep 16 15:05:37 EDT 2011

A warm welcome goes out to Stu Kamen of Platinum Platypus, Inc. and Jo
Haramis of Floors Decors + More!

Stu and Jo are our newest Gotham Suffolk members and we are so happy to have
them join our Gotham family!

Looking to enhance your brand through the use of video?  Reach out to Stu!

Looking to enhance your home or office with remodeling services?  Reach out
to Jo!

Their respective contact information is noted below.  Welcome Stu and Jo!

Stu Kamen

EVP Corporate Accounts

Platinum Platypus, Inc.
skamen at platinumplatypus.com

Office: 631.925.5622 x102

Mobile: 516.551.2900

Jo Haramis

Floors Decors + More

jo at floorsdecors.com

Office:  631-470-3544

Deidre Siegel -  <mailto:dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com>
dsiegel at pearcoresolutions.com

PEART Core Solutions, Inc.

 <http://www.pearcoresolutions.com/> www.pearcoresolutions.com

PEART Human Resource Management *

PEART Talent Acquisition & Retention *

PEART Behavioral Analytics *

PEART Leadership Development & Training *

PEART Career Development *

135 Crossways Park Drive* Suite 403* Woodbury, New York  11797*

T - 516-496-PEAR(7327)

F - 516-496-7328

Kolbe CertifiedT Consultant

Know Your MO.  Mine is 7572

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION IS INTENDED FOR THE NAMED
RECEIVER ONLY. THE TRANSMISSION MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
MATERIAL. IF YOU ARE NOT THE NAMED RECIPIENT, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ANY
USE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED COPYING OF THE MATERIAL IS STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY
DEIDRE SIEGEL AT PEAR CORE SOLUTIONS AND DESTROY THE RECEIVED COPY. THANK
YOU.