[Fredslist] Seminar Request

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 10:25:24 EDT 2011

We  have had a request for a seminar on the following topic.  If you would
be  interested in attending this seminar, please respond.  There is no time
or  date for it as yet I am simply trying to ascertain if we can get enough
interested people to attend.  Thank you for answering this  survey...Janet

"The  TED talk is a 20 minute talk about the difference between pleasure
and happiness  and how we get into trouble when we give up happiness for
pleasure. Pleasure is  all about our senses. It is a great meal, a wonderful
vacation, or enjoying a  beautiful sunset. Happiness is about the quality of our
relationships, our  ability to be fully engaged in an activity, and our
opportunity to make a  positive difference for someone  else".