[Fredslist] Parties for Pundits, Political Pros, and Peeps in Connecticut

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Sep 12 10:49:07 EDT 2011

I have some events in Milford CT coming up week after next that some of you
influencers may want to know about:

.         Thursday, September 22nd 6-8pm, an event for CT Speaker of the
House Chris Donovan. He is running for Congress to replace Chris Murphy, who
is running for Senate.  Even though Donovan is campaigning to represent the
5th Congressional District, our Congresspeople are a tight group and they
tend to support citizens needs statewide.

.         Then, on Saturday, September 24th also 6-8pm for Ben Blake, who is
leading in the polls for Mayor of Milford. At this event we will be joined
by Senator Richard Blumenthal, Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman, Secretary of the
State Denise Merrill, and (not confirmed) Comptroller Kevin Lembo.

Both events are in private homes and offer full access.  Call or email me
for details.

Incidentally, an evening with Governor Malloy (the4 Anti-Christie!) is
coming up on Tuesday Sept 27th at the Race Brook Country Club in Orange,
also for Milford Mayoral candidate Ben Blake.  I suspect most of the
Fairfield County people know Dan well already but this is a chance to talk
up close and personal about current events.

And yes, I *do* find time to also run a sompany specializing in knowledge
transfer and training for Electrical and Mechanical skills, as well as
Management of manufacturing facilities!

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com