[Fredslist] Carole King's Tapestry -- download for $2.99 (but act fast)

Corey Bearak BEARAK at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 9 12:44:20 EDT 2011

I have in on vinyl and CD/ computer but figure there might people out there who no longer have their vinyl (or a turntable) and might want it, and those who have not heard it, try it.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message:

From: "CaroleKing.com" <caroleheadsup at caroleking.com>
Subject: Carole King Tapestry 40th Anniversary ENTER TO WIN and MORE
Date: September 9, 2011 12:34:56 PM EDT
To: BEARAK at AOL.COM

Carole King Tapestry 40th Anniversary ENTER TO WIN and MORE!

In 1971, Carole King released the landmark album Tapestry, achieving a rare trifecta of critical acclaim, artistic relevance and wild commercial success. Tapestry won four Grammy® Awards, including Album of the Year, Record of the Year, and Song of the Year, and set historic chart records for its longevity.

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Tapestry, our friends at Sony are offering a specially-priced download, two limited edition packages for purchase and an exciting opportunity to enter to win a personally autographed first edition pressing of Tapestry on LP from Carole King's own collection!  This rare opportunity will be available while supplies last, but the specially-priced download of Tapestry will be available for only 72 hours -  so be sure not to miss it!

To participate, please visit www.caroleking.com/tapestry40

Caroleheadsup is a mail delivery system only.  Please do not respond to this message.

unsubscribe | update info | privacy policy | forward email

CaroleKing.com sent this message to BEARAK at AOL.COM
Questions? Contact CaroleKing.com
c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way #16910
Beaverton Oregon 97005 United States	This message powered by: