[Fredslist] Last Call: How To Run Your Mouth--September 9th

Susan Glusica susan_glusica at glic.com
Wed Sep 7 13:01:57 EDT 2011

LAST CALL:  How to Run Your Mouth, or The Expert Elevator Speech

The Hudson Valley Chapter of Gotham City Networking is pleased to host
author, media coach and presentation expert Mike Landrum,
founder/president of Coach Mike on Friday, September 9th at our 8:00 am
breakfast meeting.  Mike coaches top executives and professionals to
achieve persuasive, high-impact presentations, and solid rapport with
their audiences, as well as is our Hudson Valley Group Coordinator whom
many of you know and adore.  You can sign up for his newsletter "The
Passionate Speaker" at www.coachmike.com.

While you network with a dozen like-minded professionals in a collegiate
setting, full of upstate warmth ready to spill over after our summer
hiatus, we'll have a quick 12-minute lesson by Mike on...The Elevator
Speech.  This could be the most important 12 minutes of your career
because word of mouth always begins with your mouth - so you'd better
figure out what to say and why.  By the way, it's not just for elevators!

Join us:
Friday, September 9th 8:00 am - 9:30 am
I-84 Diner, Fishkill, NY - at Route 52 & I-84 (Exit 12)
Bring your best 5-minute elevator pitch, business cards and select
promotional materials to hand out during the networking portion
$15 covers breakfast - we're an open group so pay in advance on Gotham's
site or in cash in person - RSVP required

Please RSVP by responding to this email TODAY

Susan Glusica
Group Leader, Hudson Valley

Susan D. Glusica
Vice President
Wealth Advisory Group LLC
355 Lexington Avenue, 9th Floor
New York, NY  10017
susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
https://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect!  http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

Learn about our career opportunity:
http://www.wagroupllc.com/careeropportunity/

212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate
or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® and the Living
Balance Sheet® Logo are registered service marks of Guardian.  The
graphics and text used herein are the exclusive property of Guardian and
protected under U.S. and International copyright laws.

© Copyright 2005-2011, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
----- Forwarded by Susan Glusica/TheGuardian on 09/07/2011 12:48 PM -----

Susan Glusica/TheGuardian
06/09/2011 10:19 AM

fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
cc

Subject
Last Call: How To Turn Your Customers Into Raving Fans--June 10th

LAST CALL:  How to Turn Your Customers Into Raving Fans

The Hudson Valley Chapter of Gotham City Networking is pleased to host
customer service expert Randi Busse, founder/president of Workforce
Development Group, Inc. on Friday, June 10th at our 8:00 am breakfast
meeting.  Randi's speaking style reflects her belief that learning is
facilitated by involvement, interaction, and having fun.  She uses real
life situations and humor, and you can sign up for her newsletter
"Customer Service:  It's Not Just a Department; It's an Experience" at
www.workdevgroup.com.

While you network with a dozen like-minded professionals in a collegiate
setting, full of upstate warmth, you'll discover:
- What customers want
- How to differentiate yourself from your competition
- Why a complaint is a four letter word
- How to inspire your customers to refer you

Join us:
Friday, June 10th 8:00 am - 9:30 am

susan_glusica at wagroupllc.com
http://www.wagroupllc.com/sglusica

Authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet®
https://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com

Let's connect!  http://www.linkedin.com/in/susanglusica

Learn about our career opportunity:
http://www.wagroupllc.com/careeropportunity/

212.261.1830 phone
646.349.1455 fax
845.238.7186 cell

Financial Representative, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
(Guardian), New York, NY.  Wealth Advisory Group LLC is not an affiliate
or subsidiary of Guardian.  The Living Balance Sheet® and the Living
Balance Sheet® Logo are registered service marks of Guardian.  The
graphics and text used herein are the exclusive property of Guardian and
protected under U.S. and International copyright laws.

© Copyright 2005-2011, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.