[Fredslist] Architectural Design Program -Nat. Arts Club

Rick Raymond rickraymond at focusedbusinessleader.com
Tue Sep 6 10:30:27 EDT 2011

Greetings,

My guest at the August construction group meeting is doing a presentation for the The Architectural Committee of the National Arts Club.  Several people expressed interest in it.  Details below.

The Architectural Committee of the National Arts Club Presents:

"Design Liquidity"
Marc Clemenceau Bailly of Gage/ Clemenceau Architects

Time: 8 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, September 14
Location: National Arts Club, 15 Gramercy Park South (20th Street btwn Park & Irving)

For the past decade Mark Foster Gage
and Marc Clemenceau Bailly, of Gage/
Clemenceau Architects, have been on the
forefront of redefining design through
computational and material innovation,
and are leading voices in theorizing these
revolutionary architectural developments.
In "Design Liquidity," Mr. Bailly
suggests that while these emerging
technologies will produce advances in
structural, environmental and physical
performance, they will also create a new
world of trans-disciplinary collaboration.
"Design liquidity" challenges current
design practices and encourages architectural
and design innovation by
illustrating Bailly's own collaborations
between biology, fashion, robotics,
environmental science, software programming,
automotive styling, material
engineering, architecture and design.

MARC CLEMENCEAU BAILLY
GAGE/ CLEMENCEAU ARCHITECTS LLP
131 NORFOLK STREET, FIRST FLOOR STOREFRONT
NEW YORK, NY 10002
T 212 473 2200  F 212 473 0010  WWW.GAGECLEMENCEAU.COM

Rick Raymond

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
Succession Planning, Family Dynamics, Leadership Performance &
Entrepreneurial Development In Family Businesses
http://www.focusedbusinessleader.com/
http://richardraymondassociates.blogspot.com/

New York, NY • 212-777-0083

Read my article in the New York Enterprise Report magazine, and listen to my blogtalk radio interview on family businesses.
http://www.nyreport.com/articles/76617/succession_planning
http://tobtr.com/s/1394737