[Fredslist] Ride to Formica Sept 14 RSVP

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Sun Sep 4 07:45:52 EDT 2011

 Formica 1 hopes everyone is safe from the storm and has enjoyed a
wonderful holiday weekend.
Join us for a great meeting.

  Formica at the Friars

Wednesday, September 14
Friar's Club-12:30 pm

We'd love for you to visit and bring a guest.

Summer of Giving:  Collection at our meeting

$5, $10 or $20 placed in the envelope as it goes around the room the same
way our business cards do.  Anyone who does donate, should write on the
back of their business card the name of a 501( C)3 charity they want
considered to receive the donation.

A few days prior to the winter cocktail party all names will be placed in a
hat and the winning charity will be selected.  What cannot be included are
those charities that have won previously to give new ones a chance.  It's
that simple.  Our goal... Drum role please....      $10K

The past three years the we performed the Summer of Gotham giving we
received

1.    $2500 the first year
2.    $5000 the second year
3.    $9000 last year
4.    Now.. 10K

----------
EXPANDING OUR GROUP:
We are looking to fill the following categories:   Title Agency, Moving
Company, Construction Firm, Architectural Firm..... if you know any
interested potential members, we'd love to have them visit us.

Guests are welcome.  Riders and Visitors are ask to contact me prior to the
meeting to avoid any category conflict.
$40 Lunch fee can be paid online at   www.gothamnetworking.com

 Visti on Wedensday September 14,
RSVP by Friday, Sept. 8th