[Fredslist] A California connection looking for any kind of work

Debra Adler dadler97 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 09:34:00 EDT 2011

Gothamites,

I have a good looking 44 year old cousin who is an unemployed actor!  He lives in a town next to Hollywood called Silverlake, California.  He is looking for any kind of work to supplement his living until the role of a lifetime comes along. As he has said, his other talents are: "Personal Trainer/ Carpenter/Painter/Roofer/Cook/Waiter/ actually anything taught in English I can learn" .

If you, or anyone you know, is hiring, looking for manual labor, or any kind of help in this area of California, please contact my cousin, Ken Chiarito, directly at  CaptainKenster at yahoo.com or call at 818-378-4761.   I'd love to show him the Gotham Power!

Thank you-

Debra Adler
Janet Adler Realty Ltd.