[Fredslist] Ride to Hudson Valley Gotham for Breakfast 9/9

Mike Landrum mikelandrum at optonline.net
Thu Sep 1 09:30:24 EDT 2011

Time to start our fall networking, Circuit Riders and Valley People!

Next Friday, Sept. 9 we will gather once more to break eggs together at the
84 Diner in Fishkill (exit 12 off Rte 84)
We begin at 8 a.m. And network for ninety minutes.

This time we¹ll have a quick twelve-minute lesson on the Elevator Speech led
by yours truly.  These could be the most important 12 minutes of your career
because word of mouth always begins with your mouth ­ so you¹d better figure
out what to say and why.  BTW, it¹s not just for elevators!

Get back to me if you can make the meeting ­ and bring a guest!

Come to breakfast ­ you¹ll network, meet people, eat hearty and learn
something to boot.

See you next Friday!

Mike Landrum ­ Group Coordinator Gotham Hudson Valley

 www.CoachMike.com