[Fredslist] real-estate development opportunity

jzinder jzinder at joshuazinder.com
Wed Oct 26 16:16:07 EDT 2011

Gotham,

I have recently come across a large real-estate investment / redevelopment
project in southern New Jersey. We would welcome the opportunity to be on a
development team and can help you in assembling a comprehensive design A/E
team, all familiar with the nuances of NJ's permitting and approval process.
The time line is short on this if you are interested, please let me know if
you would like the RFP, and I can forward.

All the best,

Josh

database 6574 (20111025) __________

http://www.eset.com