[Fredslist] Position Listing - Representatives

Rein Triefeldt rein at triefeldt.com
Wed Oct 26 15:45:08 EDT 2011

Gotham:

My studio is expanding internationally, with over 20 years experience in the
public sculpture field ­ ten with solar art works.  I have opportunities in
the US for representatives in New York and other major centers. The
successful candidate has proven experience, someone who has the eagerness
and drive to actively gather new clients as well as the follow up necessary
to maintain strong and lasting relationships. We are looking for a
self-motivated individual who is energetic, comfortable with sophisticated
collectors and museum people, can work alone and who can simultaneously take
advice and input from our own experienced organization.

This position is one that requires total dedication and immersion in
contemporary sculpture and is meant for career-minded individuals only.  We
expect the candidate not only to work with his/her own client list, but also
to actively seek out a new client base. This will require creativity and
innovative thinking and require the candidate to function effectively in all
sort of social environments and events.

Apply only if you have experience in fine art, or high-end luxury goods.
Please submit a brief cover letter detailing your qualifications and a
resume with your past history and experience to info at solartree.org
<info at solartree.org>  Subject line: Rep. Solar Art Works

Compensation is generous, commission based.