[Fredslist] 11th grader just moved from Israel now what

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Oct 26 13:05:30 EDT 2011

Hi All,
A very good client of mine just moved his son here from Israel in the first
quarter of 11th grade. The son is reportedly very bright but not currently
enrolled in any school, private or public. My client has called several
private schools (including one that another son of his went to) but due to
the time of year enrollment is closed. I suggested getting him into public
school in Manhattan but I am naive on the subject and would like to help my
client as I can tell how distracted he is on this issue, understandably.
Once situated, he will probably want some additional academic tutoring as
well.

Any suggestions and advice are welcome. I will forward your information.
Many thanks,

--
Jayne Latz
*President, Corporate Speech Solutions*

*Please go to Facebook to get current updates and be sure to click on
"like":
http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions*

**

**