[Fredslist] Be Open To Change

jag_psc at juno.com jag_psc at juno.com
Tue Oct 25 09:17:07 EDT 2011

The following is a re-posting of an e-mail I sent two years ago; I believe it is still applicable  To All Gothamites and their friends, relatives and business associates  In these trying economic times we need to stay optimistic and be open to change  I found this quote on the page opposite the dedication page in "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson, M.D. , Putnam, 2002   "Life is no straight and easy corridor alongwhich we travel free and unhampered,but a maze of passages,through which we must seek our way,lost and confused, now and againchecked in a blind alley. But always, if we have faith,a door will open for us,not perhaps one that we ourselveswould ever have thought of,but one that will ultimatelyprove good for us." A.J. Cronin    Jeffrey A. Goldberg, Ph.D.
President
Personnel Sciences Center
140 Briarcliff Road
Westbury, New York 11590