[Fredslist] My Mentor at Gotham: Janet Sullivan

John Buscarello john at buscarello.com
Wed Oct 19 09:54:17 EDT 2011

Just a shout out to my Gotham mentor Janet Sullivan - congratulations on your new endeavor!

After twenty years service working at Gracie Sq. Hospital, Janet left her position there last week to expand her own practice. This move has been a year in the making - as mentors we discussed the process often.

Janet is well on her way to establishing a viable Music & Traditional Therapy Practice….help me in wishing her all the best!

Janet Sullivan:    jansull at msn.com

John A. Buscarello, ASID
John A. Buscarello, Inc. - Interior Design
27 West 20th Street, Suite # 1206
New York, NY 10011
212-691-5881   /   917-796-0101
john at buscarello.com