[Fredslist] Fw: Ride the Circuit to Gotham NY Healthcare Meeting 10.19.11 ~~

Cynthia Somma cssomma at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 10:25:59 EDT 2011

Cynthia Somma, CPC, CMM
Physicians 1st Reimbursement Svcs, LLC
584 Ardsley Blvd
Garden City, NY  11530
P516-292-2027
F516-292-2046
www.p1rs.com

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cynthia Somma <cssomma at yahoo.com>
To: Fredslist <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: Ride the Circuit to Gotham NY Healthcare Meeting 10.19.11 ~~

Hello Fellow Gothamites,

Please join New York Healthcare for our first meeting for fall 2011.

Wednesday Oct 19, 2011 @
The Friars Club
57 East 55th St
New York, NY

As always we invite all members to join us in a lively discussion regarding services that those in the Medical field bring as well as the current events regarding Health Care Reform.
Please feell free to share this invite with collegues, friends and associates.
The cost for lunch is $40.00 (for guests) and can be paid on line @ www.gothamnetworking.com
Click on events, chose 10/19/11 NYHealthcare., or guests may see me for payment on 10/19/11

Alll the best,
Cindy