[Fredslist] Great Tour of the Highline

Lynda Feld l.feld at aavisresources.com
Mon Oct 17 10:10:42 EDT 2011

Just wanted to add my appreciation to that of the other Gothamites who have
written about this event.  Josh gave a terrific tour of the highline with
discussions of the history, politics, and-of course-architecture surrounding
this unique park.   Although I had been to the highline several times
before, Josh pointed out buildings that I had never noticed before.  He
really enhanced the experience of visiting the highline.  It was also a fun
opportunity to see other Gotham members in a leisurely environment.

Thanks, Josh, for a great tour-and thanks, Marc for coordinating this event!

Lynda Feld

Aavis Resources

(212)753-4272 - Main Number

(646)837-8836 - Direct Line