[Fredslist] Mitch Tobol Speaks: Gotham Website Review -Gotham LRG Meeting October 27

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Sun Oct 16 06:30:24 EDT 2011

Hello everyone.

 Lawyers' Resoure Group Plans Terrific Meeting

MITCH TOBOL TO SHOWS US THE INs and OUTs of the fabulous Gotham Website!!!

                               Thursday, October 27th
                                             Friars Club
                                             12:30-2pm
                                57 E. 55th NYC, NY 10022 (212) 751-7272

Please RSVP by Friday, October 21.

As I announced a few weeks ago, we have our Gotham Webmaster, Mitch Tobol,
lined up to join us, he is fabulous.
This meeting will give you the opportunity to review the ins and outs of
the Gotham website, it is a wealth of knowledge and opportunity to connect
you to all Gotham Members.  Please come armed with questions and success
stories to the meeting.  It is terrific of Mitch to make the time to join
us.  I guarantee it will be wonderful.

Please invite guests as we are growing the group and want to keep up the
great momentum.  Be sure to have guests and their category of business
cleared with me prior to the meeting, as you know, we are a non-compete
group.  Lunch is $40 which should be paid online prior to the meeting.
Click here to access to pay for approved guests
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2283&eventTyp
e=3

IF time permits, we will , once again, go over
"Does Anyone Know ...?" for the purposes of facilitating introductions
and adding VALUE to the group.   I encourage you to think about some names
of individual
attorneys/firms that you've been trying to develop a business
relationship with. Bring those names or business cards so we can
explore if there are others in the group that may have a relationship
with the attorney/firm. We have already seem amazing results with this part
of the meeting.

October 27, 2011
 Lawyer's Resource Group

November 03, 2011
 Annual Summit for Group Coordinators and Group Chairs

November 10, 2011
 Casual Cocktails at KZR

December 07, 2011
Gotham Holiday Cocktail Party

 December 08, 2011
 Lawyer's Resource Group

Remember, we are in this together!  I am here to help each of you however I
can.  Tell me what you need and I will assist.
"It is better to give than receive and what goes around, comes around.

Thank you everyone and have a great week.  I am here if anyone has any
questions or ideas for the group.  We hope you will be able to join us.
Please RSVP by Friday, October 21.
  Regards,
Judie LRG Group Coordinator  :)
 Judie Moceri