[Fredslist] Donating Meditation Services

Tom Fuld & Newelle McDonald newelletom at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 15:38:45 EDT 2011

Seeking Opportunity To Donate My Meditation Services

As Executive Director of Healing Works, a non profit wellness center that operated in NYC from 1994-2002, I created a program, Care for the Caregivers, that helped teachers, social workers, hospice workers,etc reduce the stress in their lives. This work, A Meditation Vacation, is a half hour guided meditation that ask participants to do NOTHING, just sit/lie and listen.
I am currently donating my services for teachers @ a NYC High School. I would like to meet and donate to other groups of people in high stress work that is of service to those who care for others. Caregivers help so many and rarely receive help/care for themselves.
Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Tom Fuld,Gotham Green