[Fredslist] A Rare Opportunity

Benjamin Geizhals bgeizhals at moritthock.com
Wed Oct 12 13:08:58 EDT 2011

    Esther Geizhals will be speaking to Gotham at the Friar's Club on Tuesday, October 25th (12:30 - 2) to share her experiences as a Holocaust survivor. For those of you who have heard Esther speak, you need no further encouragement. For the rest, just ask any Gotham member who has had the privilege of hearing Esther. There are so few Holocaust survivors left to tell the story. We are honored to have this gem as a member of our Gotham family.

     It's on the Gotham calendar on the website. Register now. Guests are welcome.