[Fredslist] Steve Kirschner, a new, local (well, sort of local!) hero

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Oct 12 13:03:39 EDT 2011

Steve really gets Gotham: giving before receiving.

He has ridden the circuit to Gotham New Haven, referred me to his company to
help with their online payments and tirelessly promoted and arranged a
LinkedIn session that I gave today in their really beautiful Danbury, CT
office location for 60+ people.

Steve-thanks so much for being a mensch and for your energy and friendship.
I certainly appreciate for all that you do.

If you do not already know him, change that.

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques