[Fredslist] Needed for Insured 1 or 2 units for short term rental.

dlauner at powerhousebb.com dlauner at powerhousebb.com
Wed Oct 12 12:39:12 EDT 2011

Hello Gotham:

I'm working with an insurance company to place a home owner who suffered a loss in Jamaica Queens. I've worked with this insurance company before, they pay very well and guarantee payments as long as property is occupied by their insured. Can get 1.5 times market rent for landlord. Fully furnished or Vacant considered.

6-9 month lease terms for the following family of 5:

·         5 bedroom house (or 2 units close to each other)
·         In-Law / Mother-Daughter arrangement if at all possible
·         No pets
·         Location:  they are from Springfield Gardens but said that Queens, Hollis, Jamaica Estates, Hillside will also work
·         They have 2 cars (just fyi for parking)
·         They also need to be near public transportation
·         Springfield garden, laurelton, Roseville, Hollis are the preferred areas
·         Needs to be near bus that will take her to the F or E train near Jamaica station (Parsons Blvd)
·         No need to worry about staying close to a certain school…just would like the areas listed above

Contact me directly.

Thank you,

Dennis Launer, CEO
Powerhouse Business Brokers, LLC