[Fredslist] Free movie screening passes - Friars Club Comedy Film Festival(Oct. 12-16th)

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Wed Oct 12 08:50:59 EDT 2011

Fellow Gothamites,

      One of the many benefits of becoming a Friar is being able to go
to Comedy Events, meet actors, directors, etc.

      This week is the FRIARS CLUB COMEDY FILM FESTIVAL.

      I asked the head of the comedy festival, how my non-Friar
friends could attend some of these films and he's offered a LIMITED
NUMBER of FREE PASSES to 6 films.

      Click on the links for any (or all) of the movies below, and use
the COUPON CODE GOTHAM to get your free tickets.

      You do NOT need to be a Friar, or even a Gotham member to attend
(though I encourage you to join both!)

      No catches, no fine print, nada.

      Enjoy!

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel