[Fredslist] An email about a fellow Gotham member who needs help

Marc Halpert ybillc at optonline.net
Wed Oct 5 15:51:47 EDT 2011

Joel is to be commended for his selfless offer to help.

This is the wonderful "thing" that Gotham is, that no other group can come
close to.

In time of true need, Gotham works wonders.

To whomever it is who needs the kidney, I wish you a speedy recovery and the
warmth of knowing that we are all thinking of you!

_______________________________________
We exceed expectations.

Thanks and best regards,

Marc W. Halpert, managing partner

Your Best Interest LLC      <http://www.yourbestinterestonline.com/>
www.yourbestinterestonline.com

e-giving      <http://www.e-givingonline.com/> www.e-givingonline.com

connect2collaborate      <http://www.connect2collaborate.com/>
www.connect2collaborate.com

PO Box 320048  Fairfield, CT  06825-0048

phone 203.373.0875

efax 203.549.0406

www.linkedin.com/in/marchalpert

Celebrating 10 years: helping our clients nationwide enhance cash flow,
using practical electronic techniques

  _____