[Fredslist] Disney TimeShare available

Corey Bearak Bearak at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 22:30:52 EDT 2011

My friend Doug Gladstone emailed that he is selling his Disney Vacation Club timeshare and I am passing the info on in case it interests anyone in Gotham.  Please contact him direct.

This is from his emails to me:

Just wanted you to know we put our Disney Vacation Club timeshare on the market.

Disney Vacation Club is a great investment, especially if you travel a lot. And don't think you have to go just to Orlando or Anaheim. The House of Mouse has affiliation agreements with so many upscale hotels all around the world, you can go anywhere.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, you can go to Fidelity Resales and get ours at a substantial savings.
I bought at $89 per point back in 2000.   Disney timeshares now go at $116 pp.  We listed ours at $71 pp, or $10,900 for 150 points per yr starting August 2012. The maintenance fees are appx $68  per month, for another $840 per year.

Our ad # is 1346260.

Lemme know if you think this is doable for you or someone you know; if interested to contact me at 518-817-8253.

Also, stress that there are financing opportunities, if need be.

Best,

Doug
flackscribe at aol.com

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication in error and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information.

Please contact Doug direct.
Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counselor
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at aol.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]