[Fredslist] Raj is being interviewed on CyberHoodWatch at 1:00 PM EST today - live radio / call-in show

Raj Goel, CISSP raj at brainlink.com
Tue Oct 4 12:12:46 EDT 2011

Gothamites,

      I'm being interviewed today on CyberSecurity, Phishing scams and
issues that impact families and small businesses.

      This is a LIVE radio show, so you CAN call in with your
questions.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cyberhoodwatch/2011/10/04/raj-goel-will-talk-about-phishing-email-scams-fraud-etc
Call in number to speak with the host
 (347) 324-3429

      If you've got questions about phishing scams, protecting your
selves or anything else, call into the show or email me directly.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com
www.brainlink.com
www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel