[Fredslist] Congratulations and Condolences to Steven on his election

Lucas Meyer lucas at 5thstreetadvisors.com
Mon Oct 3 11:56:55 EDT 2011

Congratulations to Steven on winning his election.  All I can say is
that I've have been an elected official twice in our town's Non-Partisan
electoral system, and despite its pretentions to gentility, it's a
contentious, difficult and ultimately exhausting job.  Fellow Gothamite
Lyle Katz is currently a member of that body, and I'm sure that he can
attest to what I'm saying!  Right, Lyle?!

Lucas J. Meyer

5th Street Advisors, LLC

34 5th Street

Stamford, CT  06905