[Fredslist] Computer Gurus!! Help....

Debra Adler dadler97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 10:51:10 EDT 2011

Gotham,

I bought a Lenovo ThinkPad 2 years ago and it seems the hard drive might have crashed. I only think this because I did a Hard Disk Diagnostic which turned up a Reader Verification Error.   Does this seem normal for a laptop these days?  I called Lenovo and they tell me my warranty expired last year and for a mere $550 they can fix my machine.  For that kind of money I can buy a new one but am thinking twice about any kind of a laptop if their life is only 2 years.  Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Debra Adler
Janet Adler Realty Ltd.
dadler97 at aol.com