[Fredslist] 2nd film incubator dec. 6

heyjudenyc at aol.com heyjudenyc at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 14:08:19 EST 2011

following on the heels of a very successful and enthusiastic inaugural meeting of our film group,
we willl be having round two on tuesday december 6th at 5:00 in fred's office ( klein zelman rothermel 485 madison 14th floor).
we hope to see you all again from the original group,
 and welcome new comers to share in this exciting new endeavor.
please send me some idea of topics you would like to discuss on dec 6th,
 as this will be very helpful in making thisinteresting and productive meeting
looking forward to marching onward
judy & fred

please rsvp to me if you are attending so i can get a head count
heyjudenyc at aol.com