[Fredslist] Ride the ciruit: Lawyers' Resource Group Dec 8

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Wed Nov 30 06:32:18 EST 2011

Hello Gotham and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

 Lawyers' Resoure Group want to share our holiday cheer!

                               Thursday, December 8th
                                             Friars Club
                                             12:30-2pm
                                57 E. 55th NYC, NY 10022 (212) 751-7272

Please RSVP by MONDAY, DECEMBER 5th

We are happy to announce that, our very own, Tom Hanik, Senior Title
Consultant of Ultimate Abstract of New York, Inc. has stepped in as one of
our Group's Co Chair positions.  Tom is amazing and we are thrilled he
accepted the position...THANKS TOM!!

Please invite guests as we are growing the group and want to keep up the
great momentum.  Be sure to have guests and their category of business
cleared with me prior to the meeting, as you know, we are a non-compete
group.  Lunch is $40 which should be paid online prior to the meeting.
Click here to access to pay for approved guests
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2283&eventTyp
e=3

Anyone utilizing parking at 17 East 54th between 5th and Madison, can have
their parking ticket stamped at the Friars Club the day they attend the
meeting for $20 (cash) at the  front reception desk.

Always a popular part of the meeting..."Does Anyone Know ...?" for the
purposes of facilitating introductions
and adding VALUE to the group.   I encourage you to think about some names
of individual
attorneys/firms that you've been trying to develop a business
relationship with. Bring those names or business cards so we can
explore if there are others in the group that may have a relationship
with the attorney/firm. We have already seem amazing results with this part
of the meeting.

December 07, 2011
Gotham Holiday Cocktail Party

Remember, we are in this together!  I am here to help each of you however I
can.  Tell me what you need and I will assist.
"It is better to give than receive and what goes around, comes around.

Thank you everyone and have a great week.  I am here if anyone has any
questions or ideas for the group.  We hope you will be able to join us.
Please RSVP by Monday, December 8th.
  Regards,
Judie LRG Group Coordinator  :)
 Judie Moceri