[Fredslist] Bob Formica

David Bagatelle dbagatelle at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 01:08:17 EST 2011

I was deeply saddened to hear that one of my idols, Bob Formica, passed away yesterday. I was proud of the fact that I shared a profession with Bob and became his friend. He was a role model and mentor for many of us in the banking business in New York. He conducted himself at the highest levels both personally and professionally. i am convinced that if there were more Bob Formica's in the banking business, we would never have had the terrible financial crisis that we are still living with today. The only regret I have is that Bob and I never had the opportunity to be work colleagues as we discussed so many times. He will be missed by a great many of us. Rest in peace friend.

David S. Bagatelle
Executive Vice President and NYC Market President
Provident Bank
400 Rella Boulevard
Montebello, New York, 10901-4243
e: dbagatelle at mac.com