[Fredslist] Gotham Dinner Group Meeting November 29

Marty Klein mklein at kamso.com
Mon Nov 21 15:17:48 EST 2011

By next Tuesday you will have had your fill of turkey.  Join the Gotham Dinner Group at Chef Yu at 7:00 pm on November 29 for great networking and Chinese dinner.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Marty Klein
Co-Chair Gotham Dinner Group.

Martin Klein, Esq.
Kamerman & Soniker P.C.
708 Third Avenue, Suite 1610
New York, New York  10017
(212) 400-4930
fax:  (212) 832-1240

            Subject: Gotham Dinner Group Meeting

                                Join Us

                                for our next Dinner Group Meeting
                                Tuesday, Nov. 29th
                                7 - 9 PM

                                Chef Yu

                                520 Eighth Avenue
                                New York, NY   10018
                                at 36th Street

                                (212) 736-6150

                                Come join us at our next meeting for an evening of great networking and several courses of deliciously prepared food including dessert.  Cash bar with $4.50 Happy Hour drinks until 8 PM.  Guests are welcome!

                                Pay Online

                                For more information:  Contact Mary Lee - 212-629-0900 or email mlee at imc-ny.com

                  Forward email

                        This email was sent to mlee at imc-ny.com by mlee at imc-ny.com |

                        Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeT | Privacy Policy.

                  Innovative Microsystems Consulting, Inc. | 701 Pondside Drive | White Plains | NY | 10607