[Fredslist] NYS Bar Exam tutor

Phyllis E. Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 15 12:36:53 EST 2011

I  don't know about a tutor, but I'm a product of Pieper Bar Review and will
be happy to give you chapter and verse on why it's the way to go.  John
Pieper has a brilliant technique that works.  He makes clear that it's as
much about test-taking as it is about knowing the substantive law.

I was 44 when I took his course - Yikes! -- and I'm 65 now.  I still
attribute to him most of what I know.  Or remember, anyway.

Phyllis E. Dubrow

Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York, New York  10165-0043

T: (212) 661-2885 \ F: (212) 409-8682 \ E: pdubrow at pipeline.com