[Fredslist] FW: Gotham and Sari

Susan Zinder sfzinder at aol.com
Tue Nov 15 12:37:52 EST 2011

Gotham ­

I've been a member for years and gotten friends, contractors, a decorator,
etcŠ from fredslist ­ but I'm a member because of the power of Gotham having
nothing to do with business or apartment renovations.  I'm a member because
Gotham has the power to positively affect the people I love, including my
niece, sister-in-law and brother David (Josh takes care of himself on
Gotham).

Please see below from my sister-in-law thanking everyone for their responses
to my posting about ASD post secondary programs - -

RENATTO!!!!!!!!!!

Susan Zinder