[Fredslist] Fire Damage - Need Help

Dr. Dan Schaefer PhD dan at danschaeferphd.com
Mon Nov 14 20:34:57 EST 2011

I suggest you contact Jason Greenberg..................914 337 7800
National Claims Adjusters.

Glad everyone is OK

Dan

Dan Schaefer PhD

Peak Performance Strategies/ Confidential Sounding Board

"When Losing is Not an Option"

"The Competitive Edge Quickly for Business,Sports, Education &
Entertainment"

212 265 1888       C  917 880  6758

dan at danschaeferphd.com

www.DanSchaeferPhD.com <http://www.danschaeferphd.com/>