[Fredslist] Gotham New Haven member of the month

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Mon Nov 14 12:19:02 EST 2011

Even from Los Angeles today I can attest to Jane Beddall's elloquence and
charm!

Spending any time at all with Jane gives you an immediate understanding of
what a great mediator she must be, should you need one. She "gets it" on so
many levels.

Good choice and excellent drumroll, Marc! Sorry to miss our meeting, which
is always such fun and a learning experience.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.
84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com