[Fredslist] DECEMBER 8th is a very special Thursday. Come Ride the Circuit for our Joint Meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 22:39:51 EST 2011

*GO*tham Green* *and Open House are getting together on November 22 for an
end of Year meeting

Please join us for this great opportunity to meet the varied members of our
two groups

Together our members cover so many different aspects of business and we
look forward to meeting YOU!

There is no concern about competition as neither group is closed.

Please plan to attend Dec 8 12:30 - 2 at the Friar's Club.

*Please RSVP to sherryrivera1 at gmail.com and use the link below to pay:*
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2131&eventType=3

--
*Sherry Rivera*