[Fredslist] Please help! The Sears repairman broke my washer with a ha...

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 17:46:35 EST 2011

This suddenly reminds me that years ago in LA I called Sears  for small
repair on a fridge I bought used (so don't know retailer) but it  always worked
fine.  The guy who came clearly was *not* a  pro, spent very little time,
either didn't do repair or put  in a screw somewhere to do something not
knowing  what, & asked for $200.  I said say what? Did not pay  him, said I'd
call the store and work it out; when I did they  said nothing to pay.

In a message dated 11/11/2011 1:08:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,