[Fredslist] Three month Upper East Side sublet available starting in mid to late-January 2012

Beth Silver bsilver at doubetllc.com
Mon Nov 7 18:54:45 EST 2011

Hi:

If you know of anyone looking for a one bedroom sublet on the Upper East Side, please pass this on. My brother is looking to sublet his apartment.

Three month Upper East Side sublet available starting in mid to late-January 2012

My brother Doug is subletting his apartment from the mid-end of January to the end of April, 2012.

One-bedroom apartment on the Upper East Side (Lexington Ave @ 91st street) in great area, just blocks from the 4, 5, and 6 Trains, great shopping and dining in the vicinity. Spacious, furnished living room with plenty of natural light. Large bedroom with terrific closet space. Large bathroom with natural light. Hardwood floors, high ceilings. Tiled floor kitchen with new dishwasher. Internet included. Third-floor walk-up.

Great deal at $1850/month, plus utilities and deposit. Only available for the entire three months.

If interested, please contact him at Douglas.Silver1218 at gmail.com<mailto:Douglas.Silver1218 at gmail.com>

Beth Silver
Doubet Consulting
310 East 75th Street, Suite 3H
New York, NY 10021
P: 212.472.4340
C: 917.209.2703
E: bsilver at doubetllc.com<mailto:bsilver at doubetllc.com>
T: bsilver
W: www.doubetllc.com<http://www.doubetllc.com/>

Doubet Consulting
Target Advocates. Empowering Your Business
marketing/pr/strategy