[Fredslist] New Gotham Young Pros!

Danny Mizrahi dm at contangoit.com
Sat Nov 5 22:00:56 EDT 2011

Gotham Young Pros are pleased to announce 3 new members.  I will send out
more on this, but our next and final meeting is November 15th.  Be sure to
let me know if you'd like to ride the circuit!  I will send more details
soon on the event.

Our new members:
*John Armstrong* is the owner of FranNet NYC, which helps potential
business owners identify the right franchises for them and teaches them how
to conduct proper franchise due diligence. John Armstrong and the team at
FranNet NYC conduct 80 seminars a year throughout the five boroughs in
close cooperation with leading outplacement firms, networking groups,
universities and government agencies (local, state and national). In 2009,
John was awarded FranNet's Rising Star award. Prior to joining FranNet in
2008, John work at Morgan Stanley, specializing in debt capital markets and
equity syndication. John attended Colgate University where he graduated
with a concentration in mathematical - economics.

>From *Michael Wolfe*:  I am a financial advisor at MorganStanleySmithBarney
and have been with the firm for six years. I run my own wealth management
practice and specialize in investment and insurance planning. I was born
and raised in Westchester and NYC and graduated from Bucknell University in
2003. I love NYC and all of its culture, entertainment and food. I am
looking forward to being a member of Gotham and having the chance to meet
and network with all the great people involved with the group.

*Jordana Jaffe *created her first company at 24 years old - without
knowing the first thing about entrepreneurship - to being the founder
of a successful business featured on NBC, in Women's Health, People
StyleWatch and the New York Daily News within only a few years.
Realizing that success is YOURS for the taking, regardless of age or
background, Jordana launched Quarter Life Clarity, which focuses on
helping women in their 20's and 30's conquer the quarter life crisis.
You can learn more on her website, jordanajaffe.com.

 Danny Mizrahi

 p:  (212) 737-0608
 m: (516) 606-4326
 f:   (877) 737-2282