[Fredslist] Fwd: a gotham revelation

heyjudenyc at aol.com heyjudenyc at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 08:36:38 EDT 2011

last night fred   and i hosted a new kind of event at his office.
 a film makers incubator for non gotham members.
i have to say i was skeptical - but was proven completely wrong.
fred never met a challenge he didn't take on and conquer

the number ( 21)  and quality of people who showed up was impressive.
 people who are passionate about film making,
 with many different skills and talents
 and projects in various stages of production.
an impressive assortment indeed.
we spoke about our experience as filmmakers - and our current projects.
the meeting turned into a warm and lively conversation about how we can connect, collaborate and HELP EACH OTHER.
it was a true gotham event in feeling and sensibility ..........magical
thanks to all came
judy mauer

we will host another one on tuesday december 5th in fred's office
485 madison ave
15th floor
5:00

FILMAKERS welcome