[Fredslist] I am running in the NYC Marathon on November 6th

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Thu Nov 3 18:17:39 EDT 2011

NO! NOT ME! I WOULDN'T LAST MORE THAN .2 MILES OF THE 26.2 MILE RUN.BUT MY
BEAUTIFUL, SMART, ATHLETIC AND STILL SINGLE DAUGHTER, DANIELLE, IS UP TO THE
CHALLENGE

SO I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL, FROM HER, ALONG TO YOU

Yep, I waited until the last minute to write. I wanted to be 100% sure that
I would be running in this year's Marathon. It's just a few days away and so
far so good. I can't wait for this exhilarating experience. It's not my
first marathon but I think it will be my most exciting one. After all, it's
NYC, my hometown.

And while this is going to be a goal I am finally achieving - managing to
get here in good health, I am not running only for myself.

As you will see when you open the link below, I am running to help support
The Brain Tumor Foundation, an organization that I have seen grow
exponentially over the past decade, have written for and have watched
patients and families fight a battle with great courage and intensity. The
pain of actually knowing young people who have succumbed to this dread
disease encouraged me to run in support of BTF. To highlight the need to
promote early detection, to make sure that information that is available is
accurate and helpful and to insure that no one is alone as they work through
the maze of hospitals and treatment options and research development.

So, if you haven't yet signed onto TEAM BTF, please do so now and make a
contribution that will go to support the work of The Brain Tumor Foundation.
By making this contribution you will be running by my side throughout the
five boroughs of NY and share in the excitement of the day.

With warmest regards and much thanks.

Dani

Here are the links:           For My Page -
<http://www.crowdrise.com/teambtf2011/fundraiser/danielleschnur>
http://www.crowdrise.com/teambtf2011/fundraiser/danielleschnur

                                                Team BTF Page:
http://www.crowdrise.com/teambtf2011/fundrasier/braintumorfoundation