[Fredslist] Jayne Latz vs My Elevator Speech! And the winner is...

Erin Ardleigh EArdleigh at wassociatesny.com
Wed Nov 2 17:22:50 EDT 2011

I attended a workshop given by Gothamite Jayne Latz of Corporate Speech
Solutions that was designed to help attendees communicate with
confidence. I consider myself a fairly confident communicator, but I
learned several great tips in the two hours I interacted with Jayne and
the attendees. I also got helpful feedback on my elevator speech. No
matter how well you communicate, I dare say Jayne could give you a
pointer or two! I would definitely recommend Jayne to anyone looking to
polish their public speaking or presentation skills.

Sincerely,

Erin Ardleigh

Wechsler Associates, Inc.

212-583-0800