[Fredslist] Fabulous Vacation Accommodations Available - Five Star Rating

David Abeshouse davidlaw at optonline.net
Tue May 31 15:50:58 EDT 2011

Please see my friend Pat's June timeshare offering below; and contact Pat
directly if you're interested.

Best regards,

David

Gotham L.I.

David J. Abeshouse

Law Office of David Abeshouse

626 RXR Plaza

Uniondale, New York 11556

Ph: 516-229-2360 | Fax: 516-229-2361

Business Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution | Arbitrator/Mediator

 <mailto:David at BizLawNY.com> David at BizLawNY.com |  <http://www.BizLawNY.com>
www.BizLawNY.com

View my profile on:
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=743166&authType=name&authToken=fmBm
&trk=ppro_viewmore> LinkedIn |
<http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/11556-ny-david-abeshouse-853883.html> Avvo |
<http://www.mediate.com/mediator/details.cfm?id=25572&ac=516> Mediate.com

Selected as one of L.I. Pulse magazine's 2011 Top Long Island Legal Eagles:
The Top-Rated Attorneys (category: Alternative Dispute Resolution)

 <http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/>
http://www.lipulse.com/trends/article/long-islands-top-legal-eagles-2011/

Selection criteria: Independent lawyer peer review ratings from the
Martindale legal directory (A-V Preeminent/5.0 out of 5.0 ranking)