[Fredslist] Gotham Happenings for June 2011

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue May 31 08:34:21 EDT 2011

Hope you all had a great Holiday weekend. We have a great June planned for
Gotham.

In addition to all of our regularly scheduled Group meetings, we also have
the following.  To RSVP and register for any of these events or for more
information, visit http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/calendar.php?by=
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/calendar.php?by=&groupId=&currYear=2
011&currMonth=6> &groupId=&currYear=2011&currMonth=6

June 1 - Social Media Event

June 6 - Gotham Golf  Outing

June 14 - Gotham Texas Hold'Em

June 21 - Gotham Spring/Summer Party at Planet Hollywood

Gotham's Batmen and Bombers teams are looking for you to come out and cheer
them on. Check out the schedule below and make plans to attend a game and
cheer on your fellow Gothamites:

Batmen (Sponsored by Raj Goel):

June 10  at 5:30 at 11th Ave. and 52nd Street

June 15 at 7:15 on Roosevelt Island

June 21 at 7:15 at Riverside Drive and 145th Street

Bombers (Sponsored by Bruce Swicker)

June 3 Central Park at 7:00

June 13 under 59th Street Bridge on 1st Ave. at 8:15

June 24 Central Park at 7:00

June 27 Central Park at 7:30

Debra B. Lindner

Administrative Director, Gotham City Networking

 <mailto:debbie at gothamnetworking.com> debbie at gothamnetworking.com