[Fredslist] June is right around the corner and so is the next GOtham Green meeting

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 21:09:32 EDT 2011

*Join us for our next meeting of GOtham Green on Thursday June 9*

"*Learn how our members contribute to the NY effort to be "More Green*"

See how we consider PEOPLE, PLANET and PROFIT as part of our everyday
existence.  Visit so you can think about how to implement some of the
current concepts and benefit from the financial savings.

Come and meet new people, visit with old friends and learn more about where
the "Green" is for you.

Learn about the GOtham Green awards and provide your input as to how to make
it more successful.

SPOTLIGHT will be:
 Architect Al D'Elia of
ASD Architecture + Design

Where: Friar's Club
When: 12:30 -2; Thursday June 9
What: Click this link if you will attend:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/events/eventDetail.php?eventId=2031&eventType=3

We welcome guests from all walks of business.  We are not a group concerned
with competition.
BRING FRIENDS!

Please contact me with any questions you may have and *PLEASE RSVP ASAP.*

*
*
--
*Sherry Rivera*