[Fredslist] Martha's Vineyard summer rental

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sun May 29 20:18:01 EDT 2011

Rebecca Eddy, my business partner, could use your help.  She writes:

"My family owns a summer home on Abel's Hill in the town of Chilmark on
Martha's Vineyard island, Massachusetts. It is usually fully rented by
March, but for some reason, this year we have 5 weeks that have yet to be
rented.
The house sleeps 8 people, is located on 7.7 acres of wooded land, has
beautiful views of the Chilmark Pond and Atlantic Ocean, a pool shared only
with my family (who stay on occasion in a nearby house), private access to
the Abel's Hill Association beach and tennis courts.

If you know anyone still thinking about where to vacation between July 8th
and August 5th or the week of August 12 to 19, please tell them about the
following website (which will give a non-professional photographic view of
the house and property).

https://sites.google.com/site/thegemmv/home

We are willing to offer a 10% discount off the regular rental fees of $5,250
a week in July and $7,140 a week in August

Please have them contact me if they are interested in exploring a rental.
 My home # is 212-369-9158; my e-mail for rentals is thegem.mv at gmail.com

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers