[Fredslist] LAST CALL-Next Diversity Luncheon-Tuesday,May 31, 2011

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Sat May 28 21:51:19 EDT 2011

Dear Fellow Gotham Members:

Gotham Diversity Group lunch will take place at the Friars Club 57 East 55th Street on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 from 12:30 – 2 pm.
All guests must pay online in advance. If you have a last minute guest (without a conflict), please let me know and I will make arrangements.

Our fee is $40.00 for lunch, and all non-member attendees must pre-register (no walk-ins, no cancellations, and no refunds).  We’ve made signing up easy by allowing guests to register and pay on-line.  Click on  www.gothamnetworking.com and click on PAY ONLINE. All guests MUST PAY ONLINE.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Thank you.
Best wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate