[Fredslist] Ride the Expert Circuit

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 08:53:06 EDT 2011

Join the Gotham Expert Witness Group on Monday, June 13 from 12:15 p.m. until
2:00 p.m. at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's fabulous Italian Restaurant for our next
meeting.  Our speaker will be Ned Einstein and he will lead our discussion on
""Strategies for Getting Paid for     your work BEFORE Engaging in Collection
Efforts."  This is a topic of interest not only to expert witnesses but to all
professionals.  You won't want to miss this meeting, and you may want to bring
some of your own innovative payment strategies with you.    Please RSVP to me if
you and any of your friends/colleagues will be coming.  We do NOT have a
no-conflicts rule, so all are welcome.  Just preregister and prepay the $35 fee
on the Gotham website.  See you on the 13th of June.  Gerry Goldhaber

 Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G