[Fredslist] international mail help

Judy Heft judithheft at optonline.net
Wed May 25 16:51:30 EDT 2011

Hello,

ello allHHello, I have a client in France and I am trying to send him his
meds via FEDEX. Since they are controlled substances they got hung up in
customs and FEDEX sent them back to me. Does anyone know a better way to
ship internationally? I have the RX that was included in the package. When
he worked at a corporation he was able to get them shipped from company to
company. $$ is not an object. He doesn't want to get a doctor in France so
this will be an ongoing situation.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Judy

Judith Heft & Associates

Bill paying and daily money management for individuals

www.judithheft.com

office 203.978.1858

cell 917.494.3986

www.linkedin.com/in/judyheft