[Fredslist] Seminar Space Needed

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Tue May 24 18:49:43 EDT 2011

Hi Gothamites

On June 23rd from 12:30 to 2 PM our own Paxton Quigley will be giving a
seminar on how women can protect themselves from predators, specifically
physical attacks.  . This requires floor room and although I usually have  these
seminars at the offices of Klein Zelman, they cannot remove the tables
that sit firmly in the middle of their conference rooms.  I therefore turn  to
you to find a suitable space for this very important conference.  If you
have such space we would require a circle of chairs in the room and we would
be  very grateful for the use of the room and of course your company will be
able to  send as many women as you like to this seminar....

Please contact me at this e mail address....

Janet Adler

Janet Adler  Real Estate, Ltd.
212 427 3809
917 834 2246